A. Create the Websocket API
Create a WebSocket API on APIGateway
- From the AWS Management Console, navigate to the Amazon API Gateway console here.
- Depending on the state of your account you can find a Create API or Get Started Button. Click on the one that you see. This will take you to the create API page.
- Select the WebSocket radio button under Choose the Protocol.
- For API name enter,
- For Route Selection Expression enter
- Note: If you want to learn more about routes and what they do click on the Learn More button next to the input box
- For Description, enter
WebSocket for Alien Attack.
- Click Create API.
You have now created a Websocket API for your Alien Attack Game!