Test the login process
- Navigate back to the Game Environment Console tab in your browser and select Login.
- Enter your user credentials, and click Login.
- If you entered your credentials correctly, you will see the following pop-up message:
Login successful to user USERNAME.
You may also see a page with the status WAITING and a countdown stopped at 10. This means you have successfully logged in; however, there may be other errors with the Alien Attack application that need to be fixed.
- Right-click anywhere on this screen and select Inspect or Inspect Element to access the browser’s Developer Console.
- Select the Console tab to see what the possible error could be.
Let’s move on to solve some of these errors.